Re: check out this shootout
In reply to pevece, Apr 3, 2013

pevece wrote:

captura wrote:

pevece wrote:

didida do da do da do da wrote:

from the camera store TV:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmwEQB0KM8U

Personally I very much prefer the manual handling of the Fujis but they're lacking in video and I definitely want a tiltable LCD (even just for photography). Overall they're more expensive, also.

its rubbish, they are playing around it's not a fair comparison.

you can change basic functions very fast with NEX.

Once again, the Sony needs better lenses.

of course but it's also valid for fuji

50mm on nex is very good, very difficult to get same look and colors with other lenses on other systems except for the panasonic-leica 24mm (m4:3)

35mm is very good

24mm is very good

18-200mm is very good

20mm is promising

the sigma 18 en 30mm are good

the 18-55 is good it's not a top lens but capable to deliver very nice and usefull images

the 16-50 main goal is it's compactness, but certainly not bad.

a good standard zoom preferable faster than the fuji version is indeed missing, but most probably comming this year.

a good portrait prime in the range of 70 a 85mm is also desirable

I agree with Captura. NEX cameras need urgently better lenses. The 10-18, 24, 35 and 50 are good, not excellent but good. The rest are mediocre at best. The Fuji lenses are in an entirely  different class, as good as Zeiss and Leitz.

Enrique

Enir4's gear list:Enir4's gear list
RX100 III Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH Panasonic Leica DG Macro-Elmarit 45mm F2.8 ASPH OIS +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow