Sensor Size & Versatility

Started Apr 2, 2013 | Discussions thread
69chevy
Senior MemberPosts: 1,330
Like?
Re: Sensor Size & Versatility
In reply to 69chevy, Apr 3, 2013

69chevy wrote:

The constant arguing of valid points only proves that all current formats have their place in the world.

If they lose their place, they go away. (People don't buy them).

I will say again if by versatile you mean these dictionary definitions,

.competently1. Capable of doing many things   2. Having varied uses or serving many functions.   AND   is:competentlyIf your definition of               If any of these considerations have to be factored in, then you can comprimise your way down to your iPhone being the more versatile.   Size, weight and cost not being factored, a pro-bodied DSLR, with an arsenal of lenses, is the most versatile camera in the world.   Then you realize that this entire question is impossible to answer.   2. Adequate for the purpose.   1. Properly or sufficiently qualified.

I am not sure why my formatting went crazy, but this is what I typed. I am on an old version of IE and cannot edit.

The constant arguing of valid points only proves that all current formats have their place in the world.

If they lose their place, they go away. (People don't buy them).

I will say again if by versatile you mean these dictionary definitions,

1. Capable of doing many things

2. Having varied uses or serving many functions.

AND

If your definition of competently is,

1. Adequate for the purpose.

2. Properly or sufficiently qualified.

Then you realize that this entire question is impossible to answer, even the definitions are subjective.

Size, weight and cost not being factored, a pro-bodied DSLR, with an arsenal of lenses, is the most versatile camera in the world.

If any of these considerations have to be factored in, then you can compromise your way down to your iPhone being the more versatile.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
jeezNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow