The New Sony HDR-GW77: waterproof, dustproof, shockproff and small, but...

Started Jul 11, 2012 | Discussions thread
tharealmb
New MemberPosts: 16Gear list
Like?
GW55ve video thailand
In reply to Markr041, Apr 3, 2013

I have the same camera (well, the 55VE version, which is the PAL version with no internal memory) it's a great camera. i shot my holiday video with it including underwater video's.

these video's have been color corrected so they did not come out of the camera like this, but you can get a clear sense of what is possible with the camera.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrdIFFElzBw

do turn on HD to see the full potential. 95% was shot with this camera. the remaining 5% with the Nikon D7000 (only the shots with very low DOF)

 tharealmb's gear list:tharealmb's gear list
Nikon D60 Nikon D7000 Nikon 1 V1 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D +8 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow