D7100 - I need help solving the "green shadows" in skin tones problem

Started Apr 3, 2013 | Discussions thread
RudyPohl
Senior MemberPosts: 2,930
Like?
Re: not a camera issue
In reply to Mako2011, Apr 3, 2013

Mako2011 wrote:

Go back and re-read that thread. It wasn't a camera issue after all.  Just as is the case with the example below.

Thanks for your detailed reply Mako, sorry if I hit a nerve and offended you, it certainly was not my intention.

I don't know what you expect from a guy like me? I've just invested $2K in a camera and lens, which may not seem like much to others, but it's a heck of a lot to me. I have 2 weeks to try out this rig to see if I can handle it and it can do what I'm looking for, but despite having given it many dozens of hours of time (I've taken 5 full days off work to do this) I'm now fresh out of time. Sorry if that annoys you, but that's the reality I'm facing.

By the way, I'm not out of patience or effort or willingness to try, which is why I am more than ready to buy the camera back if I get get the green shadows issues resolved with the software I currently own.

What I am not willing to do is keep a camera on the hopes that this problem will get resolved, especially when people like mosswings, the camera store staff, and others posting on forums say that this is in fact a problem. I'm not imagining it.

Anyways, we'll see what happens.

Rudy

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow