Fujifilm better than sony?

Started Apr 3, 2013 | Discussions thread
RezaTravilla
Regular MemberPosts: 258Gear list
Like?
Re: Fujifilm better than sony?
In reply to thenewcameraguy, Apr 3, 2013

thenewcameraguy wrote:

Went to a camera Store today they don't carry nikon or sony but every other brands. The sales guy showed me X-E1 Fuji and he said it's better than nex 6 and it competes with nex 7 and beats nex 7 and I also went to Sony store to see the Nex 6 and 7. Do you guys think Fuji X-E1 competes with nex 7 and it's better? I know Fuji is expensive than both nex so does that makes it better? And the sales guy also told me sony has 5 lenses and they won't release more lens after Thier full frame nex. Is that True? I don't want to buy nex cameras and be stuck with 5 lenses. Either way if I end up with nex I will only have 3 lenses the most. If the sales guy statements are true I'll get Fuji. Please share what you guys think?

Speak honest? i prefer Olympus OMD EM5. Zuiko lens really a stellar lens. Fuji X-E1 and NEX 6 can have issue when Auto Focus on low light situation.

but, great camera don't make great photographer.

If i have a chance i will switch to OMD but too bad i already invested so many on NEX system

RezaTravilla's gear list:RezaTravilla's gear list
Nikon D300S Sony Alpha NEX-5N Nikon D800 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow