Fujifilm better than sony?

Started Apr 3, 2013 | Discussions thread
blue_skies
Senior MemberPosts: 7,091Gear list
Like?
Re: Fujifilm better than sony?
In reply to thenewcameraguy, Apr 3, 2013

thenewcameraguy wrote:

Went to a camera Store today they don't carry nikon or sony but every other brands. The sales guy showed me X-E1 Fuji and he said it's better than nex 6 and it competes with nex 7 and beats nex 7 and I also went to Sony store to see the Nex 6 and 7. Do you guys think Fuji X-E1 competes with nex 7 and it's better? I know Fuji is expensive than both nex so does that makes it better? And the sales guy also told me sony has 5 lenses and they won't release more lens after Thier full frame nex. Is that True? I don't want to buy nex cameras and be stuck with 5 lenses. Either way if I end up with nex I will only have 3 lenses the most. If the sales guy statements are true I'll get Fuji. Please share what you guys think?

Of course the salesguy will tell you that what he has on hand is better than what he does not carry.

He is wrong about the 5 lenses. He is also wrong about the Nex-7. The XE-1 costs more than the Nex-7, but compares in specs with the Nex-6.

I think that you should do your own research, and start with a Nex-6.

-- hide signature --

Cheers,
Henry

blue_skies's gear list:blue_skies's gear list
Canon PowerShot S95 Sony Alpha NEX-7 Sony Alpha NEX-6 Sony Alpha 7 Sony a6000 +30 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow