spqr_ca
Contributing MemberPosts: 676Gear list
Like?
Re: No FF? Pentax will die.
In reply to Vaards, Apr 3, 2013

Vaards wrote:

spqr_ca wrote:

noel2 wrote:

But, if Pentax does not follow the trend to use The FF sensors that are becoming available, and capitalize on its older experience, I am very pessimistic as to the future of the company to keep a good place in the current market.

Even with the relatively low cost D600 and 6D options from Nikon and Canon, the FF segment of the market is tiny. Net effect, Pentax isn't going to live or die on this.

I am fulframe whiner.

Stop doing that. I did, I switched. I simply recognized that it wasn't coming, but Pentax still makes great gear.

Because people are looking what camera brand made those excellent pictures! Canon... And they want to buy Canon!

No... Some of us bought Nikon. In fact, most of the switches I can think of in this forum went Nikon. I have to say, it's not all that big a switch, but I find Canon alien.

Pentax NEED to make Fuflrame and give it for free, even paying some money for transport to take it from them.

??? What?!?

And Nikon is doing this already. And have some success, actually!

No they aren't.

spqr_ca's gear list:spqr_ca's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX5 Nikon D800 Nikon AF-S Micro-Nikkor 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-120mm f/4G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 85mm f/1.8G +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
+1New
+1New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow