HX300 vs HS50 vs FZ200 w/ TC 1200mm vs 1000mm vs 1020mm?

Started Apr 1, 2013 | Discussions thread
Dodge_Rock
Senior MemberPosts: 1,008
Like?
Re: Question: Are you keeping it?
In reply to LTZ470, Apr 3, 2013

LTZ470 wrote:

Nightwings wrote:

Size aside..... handling aside.....price aside......manual zoom aside...... shot to shot times aside.....superb AF aside...... Are you going to keep the camera.... considering your FZ200 clearly out resolves your HS50 .. with less noise... and less CA? And on top of all of this.. you polluted the clarity of your FZ200 by placing multiple layers of glass in front of your lens .... and it still did better than your HS50.

Your original shot 200% crop FZ200

You original shot 200% crop HS50

You original shot 200% crop FZ200

Your original shot 200% crop HS50

No Sir, just repacked it for shipping back to Amazon as well as Sony HX300...sure do like the way Fuji puts the SD Card slot on the side and actually the doors to all the compartments are miles ahead of Sony's HX300...the SOny battery retainer is unbelievably sheap $hite!!! I couldn't believe when I put the battery in the HX300 and it almost broke the plastic retainer it is soooo cheap and barely holds the battery in place...

-- hide signature --

--Really there is a God...and He loves you..
FlickR Photostream:
www.flickr.com/photos/46756347@N08/
Mr Ichiro Kitao, I support the call to upgrade the FZ50.
I will not only buy one but two no questions asked...

"the SOny battery retainer is unbelievably sheap $hite!!!"

I agree with you there - not sure how long it will last.  Certainly feels flimsy.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow