RX100 is doing what I had hoped

Started Apr 2, 2013 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
Babka08 Regular Member • Posts: 245
RX100 is doing what I had hoped

I've had an RX100 for under two weeks now. I picked it up and went on a family road trip to visit family on the Canadian prairies. I left my DSLR (and handful of lenses) at home. The RX100 is doing exactly what I had hoped: it provides flexible range, quick response, high quality images wherever I am (because I have it with me). So far, I haven't done anything but use Auto or Aperture-priority mode with flash forced off, in JPG mode. Don't really know much about the camera functions yet - haven't had time, and Sony hasn't helped me much with their lack of user guides. So I just frame up images, wherever I am (because it's always with me) and shoot pictures. And it takes great pictures. Did I mention it is always with me? I was tired of the quality that my iPhone 5 provided, thought it provided plenty of shots simply because I had it with me. But now the RX100 gives me really great quality shots wherever I am because that's the camera I make sure I've always got with me.

Babka08's gear list:Babka08's gear list
Sony RX100 Canon EOS 6D Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM Voigtlander 20mm F3.5 Color Skopar SL II +3 more
Sony RX100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow