Started Apr 2, 2013 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
stacey magee
Regular MemberPosts: 153
Like?
Present - DSLR around $900.00 with Tele up to 300MM
Apr 2, 2013

Researching cameras that would be in the $900 range for the camera and either the kit lens with a zoom lens up to 300M or a camea with a 18-300 (or close to it).

This is for my niece that is 24 and is very picky.  we want to make it a surprise purchase, but make sure she can exchange

Her husband found the Nikon D3200 for about $846 with the camera and a 300mm lens.

I happen to have a sony and love it, but don't want to look at that just because I have it.  But the reviews on the 3200 are a little mixed and even on Dpreview it got a 73% where others are a little higher.  BUT I have to still do research and keep checking prices.  Example  I don't want to compare against a Sony A77 as it is much more expensive.

But the A57 seems around the same price.

Suggestions in the same price range would be appreciated as I am also researching. then I can look them up.

Or maybe you would say..YEP the D3200 is perfect.

THANKS!

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon D3200 Sony SLT-A57 Sony SLT-A77
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow