Started Apr 2, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Pic Man
Contributing MemberPosts: 881
Like?
First photos with the x100
Apr 2, 2013

Everyone showing there first shots with the x100s so I thought I'd show a few from the old model.  I'm a bit of a late comer but now seems to be a good a time as any to buy this model due to the new release of the x100s. I did think hard about buying the newer model but in end I decided the price difference was just too much for me.

What I like:

VF: having both ovf and evf is fantastic

jpegs are nice! I'm going to just be shooting jpegs with this camera. I shoot just Raw with my other camera (G5) and i'm a bit tired of processing photos. It's taken some the fun out of photography for me, probably because I'm not very good at PP.

I don't have any dislikes but the autofocus is indeed quite slow when compared to my other camera but it's useable so I don't mind so much.

Anyway here are a couple of shots taken yesterday. Thanks for looking and C&C is of course welcome.

Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X100S
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow