Birding after 2 weeks (HS50)

Started Apr 2, 2013 | Discussions thread
nobbyball
Regular MemberPosts: 169Gear list
Like?
Re: Nobby
In reply to alexisgreat, Apr 2, 2013

alexisgreat wrote:

See Nobby this is why you shouldn't have upgraded from the HS20 to the HS30 I saw little or no image quality differences with the HS30, basically same lens and same sensor as the previous model- the HS50 is a completely different story and is a camera worth upgrading for.  I generally skip a generation between upgrades.

-- hide signature --

http://Alex_the_GREAT.photoshop.com

The EVF and digital zoom option were the selling points of the 30 over the 20. I think back these last 12 months and I'm amazed how my attitudes, opinions and knowledge have changed towards cameras and using them - and certainly I'm far more cautious (patient) before spending the pennies. The hours (and hours) online and in stores testing the DSLR's in my budget range was so different to what I'd done in the past. I now totally understand why people have more than one camera of a different type. Needs must.

Thanks again to all who have led me towards financial shortages in the near future

Ian

nobbyball's gear list:nobbyball's gear list
Fujifilm X-S1 Sony SLT-A58
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow