Started Apr 1, 2013 | Questions thread
Lin Evans
Forum ProPosts: 15,768Gear list
Like?
Re: Copyright question
In reply to dherzstein, Apr 2, 2013

dherzstein wrote:

Lin Evans wrote:

It's only possible for someone you "allow" to "see" your pictures on Facebook. You have the option of only allowing access to yourself, or to your "friends." Without access, no one can screen copy or download your images on Facebook.

Lin

..until Facebook makes another "change" to their privacy policies or they "accidentally" allow private images to leak out.  It has happened in the past and it will happen again.

-- hide signature --

Hi Dave,

I don't know this for a fact, but I would assume that Facebook would be liable were images marked "private" "leaked" to the public, especially if they were allowed to be "sold" via these new available "services" by third-party providers.

I've not had that experience myself and each time there has been a privacy change I've been notified in advance and have been allowed sufficient time to make changes to my own settings. Perhaps that's not been the case for others - I can only speak from my own experience.

Best regards,

Lin

-- hide signature --

learntomakeslidshows.net

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow