ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Harze2k
New MemberPosts: 2
Like?
Wireless flash for NEX 5r?
Apr 2, 2013

Hi!

Been lurking here ever since i got the NEX 5r so i thought it was time for my first post Basically i am trying to figure out how to get wireless flash on my NEX 5r for a cheap buck.

I have not yet decided on a flash but i am leaning towards Sony HVL-F43AM or something cheaper like Yongnuo YN560 II.

So what do i need to get?

Would this one work? http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Sony-Nex-Hotshoe-Hot-shoe-adapter-Flash-Trigger-for-Sony-NEX-5N-NEX-5C-NEX-3/687197869.htmlDo i need to get something more then just this adapter combo? The thing with the above adapter that really speaks to me is that you can mount the flash on the camera as well and not just using it as an external flash. Shoulds like a neat solution to me!

I understand that TTL over wireless is expensive so atm i am not looking for something like that.

If you guys have a much better solution for like 100$-300$ (flash included) please tell me. I plan to do mostly indoor portraits with a Sony SEL35/f1.8 or the kit 18-55mm.

Cheers!

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow