Found this weird contraption

Started Apr 2, 2013 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
New MemberPosts: 23
Re: Found this weird contraption
In reply to nrcole, Apr 2, 2013

I think the outermost thingie is one of the so called 'creative' filters which were all the rage in the '70s & '80s. I think it is slightly frosted glass to create an OOF effect but with a hole in the middle for an in focus centre. The sort of thing we use a lensbaby for nowdays.

Back to lurking.


Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow