Started Apr 1, 2013 | Discussions thread
schmegg
schmegg MOD
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,114
Like?
Re: 5d mklll grip not good
In reply to ardtullaich, Apr 2, 2013

ardtullaich wrote:

Derogatory is not what i was meaning neither was it a snipe and i am offened by your remark .

I have never made a racist comment in my life. So lets not get off the beaten track here and stick to the topic.

So many times in forums the original topic is lost .

The grip is still sh-te.  More so than the one they released for the 20d.

Why can't they follow the profile of the body ,they no they are going to release a grip for the camera so why dont they take that into the design.

Look at how well the eos 5 grip moulded in to the body. So it didn't have extra battery storage but you had a grip that worked great in portrait mode.

Note from the moderator ...

Avoiding the profanity filter is against the forum rules.

Yeah - I know. But the rule is there because it is a public forum and a level of civility is expected. And for me to even attempt any type of consistency, even mild 'abuses' like this deserve at least some attention.

So please - no more!

If you don't like something - say it's not good, or it could be better, or similar. But don't turn to profanity or avoidance of the filter to make your point - it's really not only unnecessary, but against the rules.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
SomeNew
hardNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow