Started Apr 1, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
philzucker
Veteran MemberPosts: 7,144
Like?
From Above – One year in pictures
Apr 1, 2013

A documentary project in 4 parts and 16 pictures.

One caveat first: Try to imagine seeing this as an exhibition done with 24 by 36 inch sized prints. This is how these pics are meant to be – on the web you get downsized pics only. But you'll get the gist, I think. And please try to look at them on a large screen and at the original size posted here, if at all possible. Thanks!

What's the project about? It's a documentary series about the life of a middle-aged male in modern society. The one specimen I studied closely happened to be me.

All pics taken from above. Equipment: K20D, FA10-17@10mm – and two arms:

Our Specimen

There, now you know how it was done.

All pictures taken between October 2008 and October 2009, covering exactly one year.

Enough said. Here we go!

[Parts 1 to 4 added as answers to this post to minimize loading time]

Phil

P.S.: My apology to those who managed to answer to my original version of this thread. It was loading much too slow - if at all - because I placed to many high res pictures in it. A friendly moderator deleted it for me on my request and here now is the "seeable" version of it. Won't happen again! Phil

-- hide signature --
Pentax K20D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow