Bird in flight with D90

Started Mar 31, 2013 | Discussions thread
Brev00
Senior MemberPosts: 5,948Gear list
Like?
Re: Bird in flight with D90
In reply to Huyen Olson, Apr 1, 2013

Huyen Olson wrote:

Is this april's fool?  and you are so kind to give a compliment after 2 previous strikes.  Thank you.

You don't have to consider a critical comment a strike and a compliment a hit.  In either case, the observer is pointing out something in the image.  In my case, I was hoping to have you look at your exposure settings and see if there are other possibilities to explore in terms of metering, shutter speed, etc.  The more recent viewer found the image to his liking with the white background as it is.  My point is not right or wrong, good or bad, but choice.  Do you know what you can do to get different effects?  Getting a good tip can be a lot more helpful than a pat on the back.  In my own experience, if I post images here just to get compliments, I have come to the wrong place.

-- hide signature --

www.flickr.com/photos/brev00

Brev00's gear list:Brev00's gear list
Nikon D90 Nikon D7100 Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D Tokina AT-X Pro 12-24mm f/4 DX II Tamron AF 28-300mm F/3.5-6.3 XR Di LD Aspherical (IF) Macro +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow