Joms ... comparison request

Started Mar 31, 2013 | Discussions thread
Nightwings
Forum ProPosts: 10,333
Like?
Clarification.
In reply to Kim Letkeman, Apr 1, 2013

Kim Letkeman wrote:

You did not say why you could not compare (presuming you still think there is some value to the exercise, which I of course do not.)

I asked joms because he is American..and presumably would have an American dollar bill. Then I asked you... because your Canadian..... as I am..... requesting you use a commonly available $5 bill. Instead.... you chose some note from some foreign currency..... of which I don't have..... thus handily preventing me from duplicating your shot.. with my cam..... for the sole purpose of trying to get a handle on resolution differences between your cam, and the one I already own. I'd rather have a bit of an insight before I plop $500+ on a camera.

However, it's all but moot now.... as LTZ's post here: FZ200 vs HS50 clearly shows the resolving power advantage of the FZ200 over his newly acquired HS50. I can live with my slow AF, and no hot shoe... but I won't trade IQ. Perhaps, the HS50 would be a good  all-arounder for me if I didn't have a DSLR ... but since I do, I'm inclined at this point to keep my two cams and use them each for what there were designed for.

-- hide signature --

Nikon AF - One Shot ..... One Kill

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow