HX300 vs HS50 vs FZ200 w/ TC 1200mm vs 1000mm vs 1020mm?

Started Apr 1, 2013 | Discussions thread
LTZ470
Forum ProPosts: 10,395
Like?
Re: HX300 vs HS50 vs FZ200 w/ TC 1200mm vs 1000mm vs 1020mm?
In reply to MissingLinkie, Apr 1, 2013

MissingLinkie wrote:

LTZ470 wrote:

Don't shoot me all's I did was sit them on the tripod and shoot...HS50 is THE best handling UI of the lot, quality made cam with tight lens...AF is great...HX300 is the worst Superzoom of all times I tried every known setting to get one sharp shot at 1200mm...makes more noise than my chain saw...even mor than the infamous FZ100...

I went through several sets of shots and picked the best photos from HS50 and FZ200...the corners on the HS50 are better somewhat...HX300 is russian roulette to even pick one shot...

You will have view originals here to much of a pain to upload and link to FlickR..

-- hide signature --

--Really there is a God...and He loves you..
FlickR Photostream:
www.flickr.com/photos/46756347@N08/
Mr Ichiro Kitao, I support the call to upgrade the FZ50.
I will not only buy one but two no questions asked...

Hi Cole,

if i look at the pics closer, i can see that the focus from the FZ200 is "more" to the front..  the plant (L) is sharper than the box.

Is that because if the aperture? (DOF) or a focussing off-set from the FZ200/Nikon1.7x ?

-- hide signature --

This is just my RAW avatar....

The lens and the TC, they are awesome together at f/4, but the cornes can get blurry at times...the Spot Focus Point was on the large sticker/tag in front of box...

-- hide signature --

--Really there is a God...and He loves you..
FlickR Photostream:
www.flickr.com/photos/46756347@N08/
Mr Ichiro Kitao, I support the call to upgrade the FZ50.
I will not only buy one but two no questions asked...

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow