Portable Device for a Photographer to Show His Work

Started Mar 29, 2013 | Questions thread
Dionis
Forum MemberPosts: 80Gear list
Like?
Re: Portable Device for a Photographer to Show His Work
In reply to wildwilly, Apr 1, 2013

wildwilly wrote:

I have a transformer infinity and you can buy, for about $15-20, an adapter with a full-functioned USB port that can be used for card readers, thumb drives, portable hard drives, etc. It is easy to copy photos on/off the tablet using built-in Android utilities that are similar to Windows explorer. I have not tried playing videos on mine. There are a number of Android photo editing programs available. I use Photo Mate which works well for my purposes.

However, some of the new Windows 8 tablets look very attractive to me and I may well go that route in the next couple months.

Wildwilly,

This one looks good (there is a lot to like about it). Amazon Warehouse Deals has it for $385 now with the 30 day return policy. Still looking at other options though.

Thanks,

Dionis's gear list:Dionis's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH Panasonic Leica DG Macro-Elmarit 45mm F2.8 ASPH OIS Panasonic Lumix G Vario 100-300mm F4-5.6 OIS +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow