Started Apr 1, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
David28
Senior MemberPosts: 2,771
Like?
A few more from the RX1
Apr 1, 2013

Just locally around where I live in Melbourne.

Shooting into the light poses no problems as the files from this sensor had plenty of latitude to recover details from the shadows and highlights without the usual noise dilemma. There was plenty more room to push the file but that would have started to verge on HDR almost (to my eyes anyway)

I post below the original for reference

Trike around the kitchen - of course Dad. My youngest at play. Converts beautifully with wonderful tonal range in LR4

The AF ain't the fastest kid on the block - it failed me here as my daughter moved suddenly and quickly towards me. Pity .... I really like this image. I also noticed the AF can dance about a little when you really expect her to lock on. Didn't remember the light being that bad at the time. But still, coming from the manual focus camp with RF cameras, it didn't particularly bothered me. I can understand why some may feel differently.

But when she nails it ..... it's just sweet as

My better half ....... board game champion.

Thank you for taking the time.

David

Sony RX1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow