Like?
Re: Joms ... comparison request
In reply to Midwest, Apr 1, 2013

Midwest wrote:

Nightwings wrote:

Kim Letkeman wrote:

Nightwings wrote:

jcmarfilph wrote:

Got a quick shot a while ago... I think this is NR & Sharpness both at 0. I will redo the NR & Sharpness at -2 coz I got some shake from a running daughter

-=[ Joms ]=-

If that is sharpness zero.. I just need another one at sharpness max settings minus one notch.

thanks!

EDIT: I guess there's only 3 settings? Soft Standard and Hard? ... Then I guess set it to Hard.

You need to wait until he posts something that is neither grainy nor blurred. I cannot imagine how someone can justify taking the time to shoot and post but not taking enough time to do a decent job. This does presume that said person knows the difference or course. What a waste of time ...

-- hide signature --

I don't know how it can be blurred, I presume at that shutter speed, it would have to have been a tripod mounted shot.

If it's not sharp, in this case it doesn't look like motion blur, it's as sharp as the lens and AF made it.

The right half looks soft to me. Lots of artifacts on the edges and grain too. No idea how it got that way at base ISO.

Kim Letkeman's gear list:Kim Letkeman's gear list
Nikon Coolpix 990 Fujifilm FinePix F200EXR Fujifilm FinePix F770EXR Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF3 +16 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow