schmegg
schmegg MOD
Senior MemberPosts: 5,002
Like?
Re: please don't twist my photos
In reply to qianp2k, Apr 1, 2013

qianp2k wrote:

You ignore DXOMark test,

I've addressed the DxO tests over and over. You are simply not listening.

DxO don't test resolving capabilities of different cameras in a way that allows one to draw conclusions regarding relative resolving abilities of different sized sensors. In fact - they don't test resolution at all. They are testing lenses, not cameras, and they test sharpness, not resolution!

ignore my creditable tests and samples there especially more meaningful outdoor samples,instead you just repeat over and over again and verbally convicted I am "wrong", lol.

No - I didn't "ignore" your test images. In fact, I thanked you for posting  them and addressed them also.

As others have said, they clearly show the 60D has an advantage in resolving abilities.

I think you are the only person on these forums that thinks otherwise.

As someone said earlier in this thread, only "blinds" will pickup 60D photos over 5D ones on outdoor school building that reflects the real world photos  5D photos even with 24-70L II clearly show better IQ and resolves a bit more fine details.  With other inferior lenses 5D leads more.

You seem to misunderstand - I'm not saying the 5D is a bad camera!

I'm simply saying it does not out-resolve an 18MP crop - a claim you repeatedly make and spend inordinate amounts of time an effort defending. And a claim which is just plain wrong.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
WhatNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow