*** 5Dc vs 60D resolution test ***

Started Mar 17, 2013 | Discussions thread
qianp2k
Forum ProPosts: 10,350Gear list
Like?
Re: please don't twist my photos
In reply to schmegg, Apr 1, 2013

You ignore DXOMark test, ignore my creditable tests and samples there especially more meaningful outdoor samples,instead you just repeat over and over again and only can verbally convicted I am "wrong", lol.

As someone said earlier in this thread, only "blinds" will pickup 60D photos over 5D ones on outdoor school building that reflects the real world photos  5D photos even with 24-70L II clearly show better IQ and resolves a bit more fine details.  With other inferior lenses 5D leads more.

In reality bear in mind that you'd have to apply more NR and CA fix to make photos from Canon 18mp APS-C look better that effectively kills some details.  No mention in reality Canon APS-C shooters don't use 24-105L and 24-70L II as normal walk-around lenses for the same ideal range from 24mm or 27mm FF eq starting length, they will use EF-S 15-85 or 17-5X instead, then the gap is even bigger as we see in real world photos.

-- hide signature --
 qianp2k's gear list:qianp2k's gear list
Sony RX100 Canon EOS-1D Mark III Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS 5D Mark III Sony Alpha 7R +20 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
WhatNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow