Why I Prefer the E-5 over the OM-D

Started Mar 27, 2013 | Discussions thread
pris
Senior MemberPosts: 2,150
Like?
Yes, astonished,
In reply to Forgottenbutnotgone, Apr 1, 2013

and no, I don't consider your points valid. They to me sound very labored, dragged by ears and very biased.

On "labored" part - well, it takes great effort to construct your making sense of posts you defend and putting meaning in them that may or may not have been there. It may not be obvious to you, but reading those posts and your explanation of them makes it very clear that you went to great efforts to make it sound more than loose collection of very trivial points like "ah but OMD is lighter than E-5"(Duh!), accompanied by weird suggestions "not be crazy."

On "biased" part - I will view your constant jumping to restore the fairness as balanced when I see you reacting with the same vigor any single time on any of attacks on 4/3 system and posters by some of permanent antagonists. There was no luck of extremely caustic, poisonous or, to borrow from you, "bitingly sarcastic" posts by them, unprovoked and designed to stir the pot - yet for some reason none of them ever triggered your burning wish to defend, support, protect or however you view what you are doing. You might think of your activity here as fair and balanced; I see it as very one-sided.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
skeys MOD
skeys MOD
skeys MOD
skeys MOD
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow