Why I Prefer the E-5 over the OM-D

Started Mar 27, 2013 | Discussions thread
Forgottenbutnotgone
Regular MemberPosts: 190
Like?
Astonished?
In reply to pris, Mar 31, 2013

pris wrote:

The depth to which you take your defense of anyone who in your eyes is wronged on this forum is nothing short of astonishing. And on this I am out of this exchange  which is way beyond anything any rational person would waste the time on. My "new" 50-200 obtained at unbelievable $400 (thanks to doom-and-gloomers I presume) offers me much more amusement.

It's a person, you've gone further in defense of a camera. If the man meant what I think he meant, he deserves to be defended, or do you prefer that he get the blame whether or not he deserves it. If I'm wrong, I'll be the first to apologize, and to admit he got what he deserved. On the other hand, it seems you've managed to avoid addressing any of the valid points I made in order to avoid admitting that he just might not be the one who was wrong.

Such actions only serve to detract from the credibility of some of this forum's most prominent members. Another example is the statement you made concerning your $400 dollar lens acquisition. You attribute the low selling price to doom and gloomers, rather than face the fact that Olympus is largely to blame for the bargain-basement prices of used gear right now. Are you suggesting that somehow we should band together to artificially inflate the prices of used gear by ignoring facts?

Sorry, but the ball is and has been in Olympus court. It's their responsibility to market things that people will buy, and buy in quantities that will make a profit. The sooner that happens the better off we all will be. In the mean time, reality will continue to prevail.

Robert

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
skeys MOD
skeys MOD
skeys MOD
skeys MOD
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow