Started Mar 31, 2013 | Discussions thread
Kim Letkeman
Forum ProPosts: 31,960Gear list
Like?
Re: Joms ... comparison request
In reply to Nightwings, Mar 31, 2013

Nightwings wrote:

Kim Letkeman wrote:

Of course you are privy to that. The whole point of that thread was to let people know where my reviews are posted. You could have backtracked to the source instead of commenting on the work of a notoriously biased fan-person.

That's not what I meant. I mean all those settings you guys use and how you decide when/where to use them.... is what I mean. I didn't click on the whole thread, just random views and I came across those two posted side by sides posted.

No, that's the one.

The originals being from your blog? I understand that. but my point was, I was just quoting from an already posted... post. I never constructed, made, collages those images, I just quoted replied the existing post.

On another note (no pun intended) ..... you don't happen to have a US dollar bill do you?

No ... the greenback is a decidely boring bill. I prefer currency from other places as people don't get to see that every day on TV

Kim Letkeman's gear list:Kim Letkeman's gear list
Nikon Coolpix 990 Fujifilm FinePix F200EXR Fujifilm FinePix F770EXR Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF3 +16 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow