Started Mar 31, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Kleeks13
Regular MemberPosts: 305
Like?
Olympus OMD and studio work?
Mar 31, 2013

It's been ages since I've been on this forum.  Hello fellow Oly uses.  Been busy working with my dog photography...happily snapping away with my Oly E-3.  However, I started hearing rumors late fall of the new Oly OM and the  ability to use my current oly lenses with an adapter .... I'm extremely intrigued.

I've searched the site and haven't seen much discussion about the use of the Oly OMD in a studio setting.  I hear that this is a great "walking around camera."  But what is it like in the studio? What have been your experiences?... what are the lenses you prefer in the studio?

As a dog photographer who uses one hand for treats, whistles, and toys, the thought of a lighter camera is extremely useful.  Please, would love to hear everyone's opinion and if has been discussed before, please provide me with the links as I'm not seeing it.

-- hide signature --

Kleeks

Olympus E-3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow