Question about brushing in Aperture?

Started Mar 26, 2013 | Questions thread
vdubreeze
Senior MemberPosts: 1,152
Like?
Re: Question about brushing in Aperture?
In reply to Marco S Hyman, Mar 31, 2013

Marco S Hyman wrote:

There is an AppleScript that let's you copy masks between adjustments.  I saw it mentioned in one of the Aperture related Google groups.

Hey Marco, thanks  :  )  That's new as of Jan.  I had regularly searched for other kludges up until a few months ago, then stopped.  The only real solution I found was an incredibly bizarre series of tasks which involved opening packages, going down 10 layers of folders, copying, renaming, moving out of package, creating folders, etc.  Let's just say it worked but took twenty minutes and required having the three pages of instructions at hand every time (I exaggerate).  I downloaded this script for $1.99 and it works  :  )  Not as elegant as a within app drag-and-drop but not too bad.  It requires Aperture to quit and reopen but honestly that doesn't take much longer than some other Aperture tasks.  A bit of a negative to have to wait that amount of time each paste, but at least it's simple, automated and works.

So far it seems to have no issues.  Recommended!!!

This is the link:

http://sdaven.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/brush-mask-lift-and-stamp.html?m=1

Thanks again.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow