Like?
Re: First Week w/ 6D....from 5D Mk II
In reply to Just another Canon shooter, Mar 31, 2013

Just another Canon shooter wrote:

roustabout66 wrote:

Just another Canon shooter wrote:

roustabout66 wrote:

PeterY wrote:

Yes I use DPP and CS2 but I know what I see. I know I couldn't have gotten this with a single shot with my 5DM2. The sky and the shadow details:

http://www.pixelsalive.com/6D7.jpg

I am constantly amazed at people who take DXO's numbers as undisputed truth. I tend to believe people who have actually used the cameras in similar circumstances.

In this case, I will take DXO's numbers any day.

Let me know when you want to trade an 80 megapixel PhaseOne IQ 180 for a 24 megapixel Nikon D600. The D600 has a better DXO score so it MUST be better, but I would be happy to struggle with the inferior PhaseOne.

You need to understand what the DXO numbers mean before you act on them.

HINT: is the DXO score the only factor which separates the PO and the D600 sensors?

HINT: You need to understand that DXO score is not an indicator of image quality. It is an indicator of DXO score, nothing more. Is the DXO score the only factor that separates them?....it is not ANY factor in my book....look at the images and decide. Who cares what a group of people pimping their software think?

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow