Sick as a parrot. Need to downsize to Micro four thirds. Opinions appreciated

Started Mar 30, 2013 | Discussions thread
SKPhoto12
New MemberPosts: 5Gear list
Like?
Re: Heptagon
In reply to rtf, Mar 31, 2013

Id I were you, and I am in many ways, I'd change to the Fuji XPro-1 or Fuji EX-1 (same sensor with brilliant IQ) with a superb lens system; 14, 18, 18-55, 35, 60, and many more on the horizon. The lenses are top quality, image and product wise. The high ISO ability of the sensor is every bit as good as a modern DSLR and the bodies and lenses are really well put together. Many pros have switched for all but their action and sports work. Check this web site out that writes excusively on the Fuji X line of cameras and lenses; http://www.scoop.it/t/fuji-x-pro1 ! The body plus a 27-83 mm zoom is about 1kg, less than half of my D3S with a 24-70 f2.8 zoom. Nobody else but maybe Olympus has the lenses to satisfy a pro in the mft or other mirrrorless  product line. Check it out for yourself! Good luck! I have made the change and love it. I kept the Nikon system, but do most of my work with the Fuji, for instance all my wedding work.

SKPhoto12's gear list:SKPhoto12's gear list
Nikon D700 Canon EOS 650D Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.4G Nikon AF Nikkor 20mm f/2.8D Nikon AF Nikkor 35mm f/2D +8 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Wow!New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow