42nd Street: D600 price $200 less?

Started Mar 31, 2013 | Discussions thread
JSB
JSB
Regular MemberPosts: 249
Like?
Re: 42nd Street: D600 price $200 less?
In reply to Indio888, Mar 31, 2013

If I were you, I'd call NikonUSA at 1-800-Nikon-US and ask a representative if 42nd Street Photo.com is an authorized NikonUSA dealer.  They should be able to tell you.  Years ago I wanted to purchase a Nikon SB-800 Speedlight and found a seller who was $50 cheaper than everyone else.  People told me this couldn't be true.  I called Nikon, they confirmed that the seller was an authorized dealer.  I bought the item, it came with a NikonUSA warranty and have had many problem-free years of use of this item at a great price.  Also, if you decide to purchase, verify from 42nd Street Photo that the item carries an actual NikonUSA warranty card.  Ask them specifically to confirm a valid NikonUSA warranty and not some third party or international warranty.  Good luck.

Indio888 wrote:

http://www.42photo.com/pd-productid-107079-k-nikon_d600_243_megapixel_digital_camera_body.htm
Are they reliable? Or is this a case of ' if it sounds too good to be true...look out!'

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow