Started Mar 30, 2013 | Discussions thread
sherman_levine
Veteran MemberPosts: 7,527Gear list
Like?
Re: Sherm
In reply to Lindsay D, Mar 31, 2013

Lindsay D wrote:

rtf wrote:

Hi, my way of thinking is with you. Previous portfolios should be enough to secure work, or not. Every now and then though, you do get a potential customer who has just read Amateur Photographer magazine, and demands that you use a 36 megapixel camera or the deal is off.

However, considering my situation, I am now of the opinion that my priority is to ensure that I can still enjoy my photography. Customers would be a bonus. Whatever decision I take, I'd like to thank everyone for their input. It's helping enormously.

Many thanks.

RTF

Don't worry about what clients think: http://lindsaydobsonphotography.com/blog/big-camera-syndrome-and-clients/

My clients don't dictate or influence what kit I use - they can trust my judgement, or find somebody else (that has never happened). They seem to like the OMD, it makes them smile, and it makes them relax. When they see the results they finally realise that it's not the 'big camera' that makes the picture, it's the person behind it, so you'll probably score some extra points.

What she said

Sherm

sherman_levine's gear list:sherman_levine's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ70 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Wow!New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow