Just a few comments on the recent forum controversy...

Started Mar 29, 2013 | Discussions thread
meagre offerings
Senior MemberPosts: 4,031Gear list
Like?
Re: Just a few comments on the recent forum controversy...
In reply to BSweeney, Mar 31, 2013

BSweeney wrote:

doto41 wrote:

I've gone through the many interesting thoughts on this thread, and find myself uncertain. On the one hand, I feel very much at  home here, and post shots which I think the 'Leica style' has influenced even though my connection to Leica gear is only through the 'Leica' supervision of the lens on my Panasonic cameras. I was moved by the warmth of support and the rescue mission many friends here showed when my thread was moved and felt I was coming back home, but on this thread I see many here are not happy with non Leica postings, and maybe I'm hurting their feelings which I would not want to do. I don't think I'll ever own a real Leica, so maybe I should become a less active participant here, enjoying and learning from the many admired photographers and refraining from posting my own shots, or only doing it rarely, I am really a bit confused.

with friendship and appreciation.

-- hide signature --

Dov
LX5, FZ8, FZ50, minolta 0, raynox 250, oly c-180, oly b-300 (and hoping for more :))
My Flickr

You certainly have as much right to post images taken with a Leica lens on a Panasonic camera as I have to post images taken with a 1937 Sonnar converted to Leica mount on my M9 and M Monochrom.

not according to the members who dont contribute to this forum, he doesnt!!!!

but personally, i agree with you.

pc

-- hide signature --

`its good to step outside your comfort zone occasionally, but is nicer to step back into it` PC.

meagre offerings's gear list:meagre offerings's gear list
Fujifilm X-Pro1 Fujifilm XF 18mm F2 R Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow