Who's going from m4/3 to dSLR or vice versa.

Started Mar 29, 2013 | Discussions thread
illy
Forum ProPosts: 12,160Gear list
Like?
Re: supeirority complex of dSLR owners
In reply to amalric, Mar 31, 2013

amalric wrote:

zxaar wrote:

amalric wrote:

I can only think that the OP was a remaining doubt from an expat of the celebrated 1022.

It is difficult to give up the sense or superiority one had in those exalted heights

As said above there's no final choice. In fact for those who need them m4/3 and FF 135 together make a lot of sense.

What doesn't is to go back to 4/3, Micro being so much more flexible, having two makers and a lot of third parties.

I also assume that when Sony and Fuji, perhaps Panny will have mirrorless FF 135 systems, going back to dSLR will be totally a matter of nostalgia.

Am.

-- hide signature --

Its more like inferiority complex of mirrorless owners. Every 2-3 day you see a thread here in m43 forum where users are consoling each others about how good enough their gear is compared to dslrs. Also these threads talking about how mirrorless are catching ups and all. They are too worried about what others have.

Yes v. true, we are pestered by wimps of both camps. But there is a difference - dSLR diehards hace always come here to wreck discussions.

On the whole it is a culture of bad from, fed by the bad habit of ordering and comparing cameras without really buying them.

Photostream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/amalric

i'm pleased to say that the ukulele has not made my guitar obsolete

-- hide signature --

The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

illy's gear list:illy's gear list
Nikon D200 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Nikon D5100 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6G VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
pollNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow