Impressed with the Sony A77 hooked up to a Sony Bravia 36 inch TV using HDMI cable.

Started Mar 30, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Gary Dean Mercer Clark
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,210Gear list
Like?
Impressed with the Sony A77 hooked up to a Sony Bravia 36 inch TV using HDMI cable.
Mar 30, 2013

I have a Sony A77 and bought the HDMI to mini HDMI C cable to hookup the camera to a 1080 high deffinition TV.   It works flawlessly. I was able to accurately use the huge screen to use the camera with the 6 foot HDMI cable.  The quality was astounding. All that is missing is the ability to use the computer to change the camera settings remotely but with just this ability---it is really helpful for me when or anyone with sight issues.  A really large high resolution video monitor could be adde to the top of the camera as well.  I hadn't taken the time to try HDMI with the Sony A77.

Gary Dean Mercer Clark

Gary Dean Mercer Clark's gear list:Gary Dean Mercer Clark's gear list
Sigma DP2 Merrill Sony RX100 Sony SLT-A77 Sony DT 35mm F1.8 SAM Sigma 8-16mm F4.5-5.6 DC HSM +5 more
Sony SLT-A77
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow