Photographing Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge

Started Mar 30, 2013 | Discussions thread
John De Bord Photography
Senior MemberPosts: 1,246
Like?
Re: Photographing Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge
In reply to cruzcat01, Mar 30, 2013

cruzcat01 wrote:

Wow. Some really beautiful pictures. My favorite was the silhouette of the willow trees at Sunrise.Tks for sharing them with us. I was also surprised to see from the EXIF that these were shot with an A550. Just goes to show that even mid tier DSLRs are very capable in the right hands.

Thanks. The A550....honestly I love my camera and I really haven't seen a need to upgrade it. It does everything I need it to do and I have been more focused on just photography and technique as a whole than gear, though I have bought a few new "used" lenses in the last year. A lot of people always focus on the new stuff, they rush to get the latest and greatest thing without ever owning something long enough to actually learn how to use it correctly. That or their camera stays in auto all the time. That's fine if you take family pics and all that but for me, I am wanting to better myself and be the best I can be at this thing called photography. It doesn't have to be expensive either, you can get by with going cheap which I have. I haven't bought a new lens in over a decade (not counting the Sigma 28-90mm Macro when Ritz went out of business) Instead it all went for lodging and being able to go places and to photograph it which I have never been to or seen before

-- hide signature --
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow