My Riverwalk with an HX300

Started Mar 30, 2013 | Discussions thread
Stephen McDonald
Forum ProPosts: 11,932
Like?
Here's Some Full-Size HX300 Photos & a Video
In reply to Bill Borne, Mar 30, 2013

As requested, here's a couple of full-size HX300 photos, one at full zoom. The one of ducks at 1,300mm is focused, the exposure is about right for my taste, but the image quality is not good. Judge for yourselves, but I don't like the look of full zoom shots from this camera. The flower shot isn't too bad, but look at the HX200V shot I posted for comparison. See below the photos.

I put these HX300 shots on my gallery, so I can remove them after a few days. If you're looking at this message after that, this is the explanation for the missing photos. The HX200V shot was taken from the same angle, under similar light conditions.

Here's a link to an HD video of the ducks. Everything except the image quality seems to be working. The autofocus tracking and image-stabilization are excellent and I used only a small steadying-rod, at 1,850mm. I'll take it down also, in a few days. https://vimeo.com/63009512

-- hide signature --
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow