Started Mar 30, 2013 | Discussions thread
Mcbrig
Contributing MemberPosts: 599Gear list
Like?
Re: My Riverwalk with an HX300
In reply to Stephen McDonald, Mar 30, 2013

Stephen McDonald wrote:

threed123 wrote:

Please--some side-by-side shots of the HX200 vs. the HX300 would be most helpful. So far I have nothing to compare your thoughts to. If you take pics using the same zoom level for both cameras, then we could compare, but comparing the HX200 at one level to the HX300 at a higher level is apples and oranges to me.

My HX300 has been cleaned and re-packed, ready for return. You and others can use this camera and if the results are good or bad, you'll know it, without any comparisons necessary. I will enjoy seeing how well others can do with it.

-- hide signature --

Friday, I dropped my HX300 off at UPS for return to Amazon and an hour later had an email from Amazon confirming my refund. I took several hundred shots at all different settings and good not get acceptable pictures compared to the HX100, HX200 or the Canon SX50. I wanted this camera to be a Canon SX50 buster but in my hands it wasn't.

Mcbrig's gear list:Mcbrig's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX100V Nikon Coolpix P510 Canon PowerShot SX50 HS Nikon Coolpix P600 Sony SLT-A65 +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow