ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
kmkphotography
New MemberPosts: 1
Like?
Automated Backup Solution for my Entire Photography Library
Mar 30, 2013

Thoughts on Mac Software or Workflow?

I have 4 working hard drives that contain my entire photo library. They range in size from 2TB to 3TB

I purchased two 4 TB G-Drives, one to keep on site, one to store off site, to hold all the data from the working drives, that I plan to rotate on/off site weekly.

I do have off-site storage with Photoshelter - but only for final client TIFF files not DNGs or edited RAW files.

I would like an automated solution to back up these drives. I've looked at CrashPlan+, CrashPlanPro, Time Machine etc. Is there any App out there that is reliable, that would allow me to only select multiple folders from different drives to backup in separate locations?

I could do it manually, I want to avoid "user error" by manually backing these files up. I have too many projects, photo and video, that are always ongoing, and I don't want to forget to back something up.

Thanks!
Kristina

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Adobe Photoshop CS6 Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 Pentax K-r
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow