Just a few comments on the recent forum controversy...

Started Mar 29, 2013 | Discussions thread
l_objectif
Forum ProPosts: 16,985Gear list
Like?
Re: Just a few comments on the recent forum controversy...
In reply to doto41, Mar 30, 2013

doto41 wrote:

I've gone through the many interesting thoughts on this thread, and find myself uncertain. On the one hand, I feel very much at  home here, and post shots which I think the 'Leica style' has influenced even though my connection to Leica gear is only through the 'Leica' supervision of the lens on my Panasonic cameras. I was moved by the warmth of support and the rescue mission many friends here showed when my thread was moved and felt I was coming back home, but on this thread I see many here are not happy with non Leica postings, and maybe I'm hurting their feelings which I would not want to do. I don't think I'll ever own a real Leica, so maybe I should become a less active participant here, enjoying and learning from the many admired photographers and refraining from posting my own shots, or only doing it rarely, I am really a bit confused.

with friendship and appreciation.

-- hide signature --

Dov
LX5, FZ8, FZ50, minolta 0, raynox 250, oly c-180, oly b-300 (and hoping for more :))
My Flickr

Dov, you have contributed to the Leica forum much more than all these people who are raising this as an issue. How many of this good people have really contributed anything to this forum!?

As I said before, it is really ironic that those who never contributed anything to Leica forum are asking for changes! With the kind of changes they are advocating, this forum that they pretend to "love" so much would not be the same!

uch more

l_objectif's gear list:l_objectif's gear list
Leica D-LUX 5 Nikon D300
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow