Through the arched corridor (2 versions)

Started Mar 19, 2013 | Discussions thread
doto41
Forum ProPosts: 11,335
Like?
Thanks Paul
In reply to Pauls Pixels, Mar 30, 2013

Pauls Pixels wrote:

Hello Dov,

It has been a while!

I have been busy lately and don't get the time to comment on many of the images that I enjoy seeing here (and on the Leica forum where I 'lurk' from time to time).

Three points:

Your images (both here and on the Leica forum) have inspired me to try different things in my own photography; to be 'brave enough to put my 'snaps' on display in these pages and indeed to seek the opinion / advice / comment and criticism of 'strangers' in order to (hopefully) improve my own photography as time goes on.

Your images have given me an insight into lives lived in parts of the world that I have not yet visited and for this I am thankful.

Your warm-hearted comments on images that I and others have posted here from time to time are very much appreciated and I have learned much from them; not least to be polite, considerate and respectful to those I meet in my virtual and my 'real-life' life.

These forums are a great place to learn and indeed to teach:- to influence for the better.

They would be a lesser place without the likes of you, so please persevere!

Illegitimi non carborundum!

Incidentally, for me the first version of your 'arched corridor' pair works better.

Best regards,

Paul

for your heartwarming and touching words, for your support, and for your opinion on the shots. Last but not least for teaching me new modern day Latin

all the very best

-- hide signature --

Dov
LX5, FZ8, FZ50, minolta 0, raynox 250, oly c-180, oly b-300 (and hoping for more :))
My Flickr

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow