How do you feel about him now ? Buyer's remorse or satisfied ???

Started Mar 30, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
William DIllard
Senior MemberPosts: 2,444
Like?
How do you feel about him now ? Buyer's remorse or satisfied ???
Mar 30, 2013

I was talking with a friend who is or at least was a commited Democrat recently. Naturally he voted for Obama but he is starting to express doubts and serious concerns. He could not see why the President would not take advantage of this Keystone Pipeline deal. He also said this debt is a major concern of his, implying that it was not such a serious matter to the President.

I am wondering if any of you are having second thoughts or buyer's remorse in regard to having voted for Obama. Myself I tend to be Conservative so it would be expected that I had reservations about this man from the start. But I also had a let's wait and see kind of attitude. And I was happy to see that our nation was finally starting to look past color. However my feelings toward him have radically changed over the course of time. I find it impossible to trust him because of the lying mainly and also because of different things that surface about him from time to time.  Do you have the same confidence in him as you had in the beginning of his first term ?

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow