Question about Panasonic Lumix G Vario 100-300mm F4-5.6 OIS

Started Mar 27, 2013 | Discussions thread
Martin.au
Senior MemberPosts: 5,422
Like?
Re: The D5200 EXIFs from I-R are BS…so what is Nex-7 as well?
In reply to LTZ470, Mar 30, 2013

LTZ470 wrote:

Mjankor wrote:

LTZ470 wrote:

Mjankor wrote:

Stop with the ad homs and explain your argument.

Its plain as day…if you can't see it thats great, if you can see it thats great as well…stop trying to peddle your self proclaimed BS…lol...

-- hide signature --

--Really there is a God...and He loves you..
FlickR Photostream:
www.flickr.com/photos/46756347@N08/
Mr Ichiro Kitao, I support the call to upgrade the FZ50.
I will not only buy one but two no questions asked...

So explain it. My argument that metering is not relevant in this situation is pretty simple. Refute it.

Metering is always relevant…it is that simple...

Is metering relevant when you shoot in manual mode? (No - it's disabled)

If you photograph the same scene twice, one using the camera's meter and once using manual exposure and ISO settings, set to the same as the first photo. is the final image brightness different? (No)

In the equation of exposure + ISO => final image brightness, where is metering relevant? (It's not. It doesn't matter whether you shoot in manual mode, or automatic, for a given scene, at a certain exposure and ISO, the final image brightness will be the same)

I have the 70mm Sigma ordered with adapters for EM5 and Nex-7…I will cut to the chase and stop the BS one way or the other...

Of course folks like you won't believe it anyway, but I'll still post "my" findings and thats what I talk about…"my" findings…yours may be different and thats great!, but don't try an push your findings onto me…lol…thats what we call control freaks where I come from…or you can call me cynical…either works nicely for me...

We all shoot differently in different locations, different subjects, different lighting…we all usually end up with different findings/experiences with same equipment…

Consider it refuted…lol...

-- hide signature --

--Really there is a God...and He loves you..
FlickR Photostream:
www.flickr.com/photos/46756347@N08/
Mr Ichiro Kitao, I support the call to upgrade the FZ50.
I will not only buy one but two no questions asked...

You are entitled to your own opinion, but you are not entitled to your own facts.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow