Started Mar 28, 2013 | Discussions thread
OldClicker
Senior MemberPosts: 2,321
Like?
Re: a99 HOT SHOE does not FIT Radio Trigger and Flashes
In reply to dennismullen, Mar 30, 2013

dennismullen wrote:

OldClicker wrote:

I can see not liking it (I have 6 flashes with the proprietary shoe plus the ring/twin controller), but it exists and it works so shouldn't we move on?

For me it doesn't work, so I have to keep griping till Sony makes a replacement for the flash extension cord, and makes a proper F20 replacement that doesn't sit way up in the air when folded down, and follows through with the rest of the flash systems.

I bought a second adapter but I still manage to leave it behind to often. I used to be able to put my flash on or off with one hand. Now I have to find a table and fiddle with it.

What "doesn't work"?  Sitting up in the air isn't a "doesn't work".  Forgetting the adapter isn't a "doesn't work".  (After complaining about it here daily, how can you possibly forget the adapter?)

-- hide signature --

Some would have you believe that having to adapt to new technology is a workaround, but having adapted to old technology is photography.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow