Just a few comments on the recent forum controversy...

Started Mar 29, 2013 | Discussions thread
l_objectif
Forum ProPosts: 16,944Gear list
Like?
Re: Just a few comments on the recent forum controversy...
In reply to Nich0las, Mar 30, 2013

First of all, I am very flattered to be named and thank you for the compliment!

Then, if tomorrow I decide to change camera and start shooting with Panasonic or Olympus; would my work be different than shooting with Leica/Panasonic P&S? ... Therefore, as an "inferior" shooter I should not be able to post in this forum where I have always been posting?...

Is it fair that people like Choi   or David  who are fantastic photographers and contribute so much to this forum be considered a lesser photographer when they shoot with NEX or RX1?...

If tomorrow Hugues decides to sell all his Leica gear and replace them with fuji, should we say his photography became bad and therefore, he doesn't belong to this forum?...

Sorry, I do not agree with this kind of argument!

Ever since I discovered this forum and became a member, we always had this attitude of sharing our work with others and I must add that I learned a lot an much more from people who are not using a Leica gear than from those lousy photos taken with S2 and M240 (D, I am not talking of you; I love your work)!

I find this ironic that all of a sudden this has become an issue and mostly from people who are recently become Leica Forum members or not members at all!...

Well, I guess we have to live with a world of diversities!....

l_objectif's gear list:l_objectif's gear list
Leica D-LUX 5 Nikon D300
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow