nozzle check Epson 3880

Started Feb 28, 2013 | Discussions thread
Radu Tenenbaum
Senior MemberPosts: 2,849Gear list
Like?
Newbie lurking here
In reply to irvweiner, Mar 30, 2013

irvweiner wrote:

Bob, Joe, Brian, Andrew and other members of the 'round up the usual suspects group' notice how we end talking only to each other? There is practically no one else entering, much less participating in these circular 'conversations'.

The only possible improvement Epson can introduce to the 3880 family is the use of 'dehydrated ink'!!! This upgrade will definitely prevent the likes of us from using our 3rd party hi quality inexpensive ink and thus be forced to revert to Epson's egregiously overpriced ink presently costing 2X+ that of human blood!!!

Hmm, would this new Epson ink qualify as 2nd party??  Or would my previously suggested 'frozen/microwaveable' ink qualify??

irv weiner

Just want to point out that, even though I don't yet have anything to contribute here, my new 3880 is on its way and I find this discussion very interesting.  There are probably many more who are just looking to learn who don't post.

I will point out that some, but not all, disagreements seem to be caused by the use of imprecise language.   I have found it useful to step back a minute and then review what I wrote before pressing the send key.

Thanks to all contributors.

-- hide signature --

Radu
www.raduray.com

Radu Tenenbaum's gear list:Radu Tenenbaum's gear list
Nikon D800 Fujifilm X-E1 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/4D ED-IF Nikon AF Nikkor 35mm f/2D +17 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow