Can the X20 be saved? :-)

Started Mar 28, 2013 | Discussions thread
Alumna Gorp
Senior MemberPosts: 1,531Gear list
Like?
Re: Can the X20 be saved? :-)
In reply to tazmac, Mar 29, 2013

Does this new x20 still have alll the same controls like fine focus control in MF, I know a lot of people complained of slow manual focus, but the dial was only really there for the fine tuning to focus quickly all you need do is tap the AEL/AFL button.

To me it looks like the x20 just adds a few new features along with a new sensor.

I`m still getting a lot of use out of my x10 and I`m in no rush to upgrade I was one of the very early adaptors.

A lot of people bashed the x10 but just look at all the awards and accolades including a red dot award two years running.

The x10 is a good street camera and if the x20 really does offer improvements I`m sure its going to make a lot of people very happy.

Stumbled upon this, some of you may find this an interesting read.

http://www.stevehuffphoto.com/2013/03/07/forgotten-friends-the-year-old-camera-fuji-x10-by-colin-steel/

Alumna Gorp's gear list:Alumna Gorp's gear list
Fujifilm X10 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF2 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 ASPH +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow