Suitable D600 Alternative When Size/Weight Are An Issue

Started Mar 27, 2013 | Discussions thread
DVSteve
Contributing MemberPosts: 909
Like?
Re: Suitable D600 Alternative When Size/Weight Are An Issue
In reply to Brad Davis, Mar 29, 2013

Brad Davis wrote:

I've also seen this setup from Peak Design--intriguing, but I wonder how it works in real life--anybody ever use one?  They have an informative video on this site that outlines the product if you have not seen it before.

https://peakdesignltd.com/capture/

Yes, I have the "capture" from Peak Design.  I use it all the time because I take a small pack with me (at the very least) every time I do something outdoors:  skiing, hiking, backpacking, riding, etc.  I also did not like having to take the pack off & dig out the camera all the time.  I ran across the capture on Kickstarter & have been extremely happy with it.  I just clamp it on my backpack shoulder strap & I have instant access to my camera at all times.  I didn't like any of the other products like the cotton carriers & so forth because they add bulk.  Not only that, but seeing as how most of my hiking/backpacking is in the desert, any added holder that blocks air circulation & creates yet another source of sweat is out of the picture.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow